- Telecom ParisTech, University of Paris-Saclay
- Department INFRES (Computer Science and Networks)
- Group ACES: Autonomous and Critical Embedded Systems
- Position: Associate professor (Maître de conférence)
- Location: Paris and, by the academic year of 2019-2020, Campus of University of Paris-Saclay (20km south of Paris), France
- Keywords: concurrent and distributed systems, blockchain technology
- Additional keywords: verification, safety, security, embedded systems, real-time systems, autonomous systems, Internet of Things.
The research team of Autonomous and Critical Embedded Systems of Telecom ParisTech is looking for a tenured Associate Professor (Maître de Conference, permanent position) in the area of concurrent and distributed systems. The candidate is expected to strengthen the research force of the school by contributing to ongoing and future projects related to fundamentals and systems aspects of distributed computing. A specific focus will be given to investigations on the power and limitations of blockchain-like systems. To ensure smooth integration into the research program of ACES and Telecom ParisTech, it is desired for the candidate to share interests in one or more of the following areas: system verification, security, embedded systems, autonomic systems, Internet of Things.
The candidate is also expected to join the teaching curriculum of the department of Computer Science of Telecom ParisTech on a variety of subjects in computer science, with a specialization on distributed systems (modeling, design, programming, analysis, …), set up new courses and educational tools on emerging disciplines.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, specialization in distributed and concurrent systems
- Convincing research record
- Proficient level of written and oral English. If the candidate is not French speaking, she or he must commit to acquire a sufficient level to teach in French as quickly as possible
- Experience in under-graduate and graduate level teaching is highly appreciated
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- Research statement
- Teaching statement
- List of references
Send files by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to Télécom ParisTech - DRH - B659 - 46 rue Barrault - 75634 Paris Cedex 13
16th of March, 2018
For more details (in French): follow this link